gulfer

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am...

I am a law student who is a sophomore.
I am actually enthusiastic about this course, thinking that it is going to improve my writing.
I am a hardworking student at the times my psychology is alright.
I am from Istanbul and I live in Istanbul but I am actually originally from Aydin, a city that is next to Izmir.
I am a baseball player who loves to play.
I am a sophomore and I like my school.
I am a Turkish girl who lives beyond the Turkish traditions.
I am a person who smiles all the time and who likes to cheer people up.
I am sometimes very gullible and I get angry at myself because of that.
I am sometimes very sarcastic about people.
I am usually an easygoing person.
I am very careful about little details as a characteristic of my horoscope, Virgo.
I am very tender, loving and caring of the people I love.
I am very understanding and tolerant, yet you wouldn’t want to see me when I’m frustrated.
I am quite vulnerable when I feel blue.
I am a nonsmoker but I am used to being exposed to cigarette smoke.
I am a pet lover who had two dogs, two turtles, a rabbit, many birds and many fish but I don’t have any pets right now.
I am a sensitive person who gets touched easily.
I am not a person who quits easily, I play the hand I’ve been dealt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home