gulfer

Sunday, July 02, 2006

THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY FICTIONAL LIFE

The most important day of my life was the day the earthquake happened and that was the very same day that I lost my parents, our house and everything that used to belong to me, except my violin. That day had the deepest impact on my life, since it totally changed with this incidence. Nothing was the same ever again.
That night was strange from the beginning actually, the sky looked like a piece of cloth embroidered with millions of different precious stones. The stars never shined that way in the city, because of lights. Also it was extremely hot out there, I am not exaggerating but it was almost as hot as hell as if the Satan was signaling his final countdown for so many lives that are gone now. It was about 9 o’clock at night, we have had our diner and we were watching our favorite television show. Then my mobile phone started to ring and I went to upstairs o pick up that phone. That phone saved my life but I don’t know what I would choose, to die or to be saved. Well, let me turn to my story. When I went to upstairs I began to feel the shaking of the floor. The beds were moving and the closets were falling. Our house was demolishing in front of my eyes and I could do nothing but to watch. The worse of it was to hear the screams of my parents. One of the closets fell above me, providing me my life triangle between the walls. Yet I was hearing my father and my mother yelling because they were badly injured.
Me being saved in that accident is totally by chance but I still don’t know if it was luck or unluckiness. Before the disaster, I was happily living with my family in our sweet house. As the only child of the family I had a very happy childhood, my parents cared for me and loved me more than anything else in the world. I learned to play the violin when I was too little and I was playing beautifully. My parents were the best ones in the world and they raised me the best way they can, since I was a child for whom they had waited for so long time.
That was the most important day of my life, yet important days are not always necessarily joyful and happy. This was the worst day of my life as well, in which I was hurt physically and mentally. And in an unrecoverable way…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home